Friday, November 11, 2005

Abby and Simon(Simon)




Well, I apologize for not posting for awhile..I have been busy w/the new gig @CN and trying to wrap up freelance projects.
My personal sketches have been limited to stuff for my book and I dont really want to post many of those until published
Here is one of the designs I did for one of the freelance projects, to be pitched by end of 05.The creator really loves the classy Disney style so bringing that look to be designed/animated on a TV platform was a fun task.

I will post more soon...


cya

5 comments:

Claude Bordeleau said...

Really nice design!

Mark McDonnell said...

Great design man. Love the movement.

MAC

Mark McDonnell said...

Um, on your links site . . . McDonnell, the "D" is capital. Yeah.

Alina Chau said...

Fun owl design!

Alina Chau said...

Fun owl design!