Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Wondercon 2006

WONDERCON 2006_be sure to stop by you crazy kids!!!
Hey kids!!!!I will be exhibiting @Wondercon 2006 @ the Moscone Center in San Francisco. I am just spitting it out to let all of those who might be showing up, that I am going to be @SP11 (small press area)..... I will be listed as always, David's Doodles.
Please stop by and introduce yourself to a fellow art geek... I will have my sketchbooks for sale, as well as some Doodles' Dames T-shirts, limited edition prints(some new ones too) and the debut of my Haven Poster-signed by the artist, yes...that's me!!!
Even if you just want to chat please roll on through.... peace


David

www.davidsdoodles.com

2 comments:

the clownninja said...

nice stuff man

RoboTaeKwon-Z said...

I agree. I stumbled onto your blog from another blog and was totally blown away. Keep it up!