Thursday, December 21, 2006

David Zweig......the Wizard...













  • David Zweig
  • is an artist you should all respectfully fear... I had the pleasure of meeting David while working @Sony, on Boondocks and several other projects. Since working together briefly we have become good friends. Fortunately, David also took on the task of designing the cover for my upcoming, first self published book, "The Art of Animal Character Design w/David Colman". Not only did he design the cover but he was a great consultant on matters of design and promotion. David's personal work is one of originality, vivid imagination, and lets not forget a huge amount of talent. He is a character designer, animator, concept genius, and art director extraordinaire. Everytime he shows me something new, whether it be a new post on his blog or just some sketches for one of his million projects that he is working on, I am completely blown away and even envious. His chops are sharp, omnipotent and increasingly getting better by the second. I am blessed to have him as a friend and proud to have him be a part of my talented peers. If you havent seen his blog yet you better get on it and see what is cooking in his kitchen of creative genius. I can only hope you all have the pleasure of working w/
  • David Zweig
  • It will only make all of us better as artists, and as people in general.

    8 comments:

    Alikins said...

    Ooooooo! I don't know which I like best! Awesome stuff! And I'm lovin' the Christmas card down there too ;)

    Merry Christmas!!

    Askinstoo said...

    Just thought I'd say Hey!!!! We you the one who was asking me where I was working on the internet? Take it easy, I'm enjoying this California weather!!!! I just moved here from the east sooooo :)

    I made an extra $2000 a Month Using this site!!

    Anonymous said...

    i like your animal

    LeSean Thomas said...

    Gotta love Zweig.....

    what's he up to these days besides helping me out on this Seasons Boondocks Production? i gotta snag that elusive freelancer for lunch when time permits...

    definately deserves his recognition...

    good look dave ;)

    LeS-

    Anonymous said...

    Hot Stuff!

    sink sink socks said...

    These may take possession of theexcitations in the circle of thought thus left to itself, establish aconnection between it and the unconscious wish, and transfer to hard anal fisting it theenergy inherent in the unconscious wish.Thus far wehave elaborated the plan of the sex bilder fr psychic apparatus; these two systems arethe germ of the Unc.Thereupon I broke off fat girls privat my connection with the paper; in myletter of resignation I expressed the hope that our personal relationswould not suffer from this.It is notthe dream that produces the phantasy but the unconscious phantasy thattakes the greatest part in the bondage lesbian formation of the dream thoughts.

    Anonymous said...

    wow! Those watercolored trees are simplt amazing!

    marcobucci said...

    Wow - definitely some pretty insane stuff. I love the stuff he's doing with the washes. Happy New Year man!