Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Boondocks development....Season one


Sorry I havent kept on my posting consistently lately, with the new book out and taking on some freelance I have not had much time. Thank you to all who came out to Wondercon and Wizard LA, it was great to meet some of the blogging community in person... Thank you to all of those who have bought my book only to compliment me greatly on this publication..... I am quite proud of it.

Anywho, here is a sample sheet of some oldie but goodie development I did for Boondocks Season one...... I say season one b/c I know the style has changed for Season 2, regardless, I still like these sketches...

cya

4 comments:

Kelvin said...

very nice stuff man....you gotten really good.......keep up the great work......

check out my blog and let me know what you think: kelvinnguyen.blogspot.com

Marjolaine said...

Nice character and the giraffe below is absolutedly fantastic ! I love it :D

marcobucci said...

nice. I love the baggy look - really good opportunities for big shapes, and you capitalize!

Andrew Glazebrook said...

Really top notch work !