Monday, December 10, 2007

Dragon Sketch for Bobby Chiu


Here is a piece I was asked to do as a contribution to the great Imaginism Studios Dragon Sketches book for Bobby Chiu. I am honored to be asked to do something for him and Kei. This was done in colored pencil and gouache on cardboard. If interested in purchasing the book just click here....a must have book!
  • Dragon Sketches book_Imaginism Studios
  • 11 comments:

    martin wittig said...

    NICE!! I am excied about this book, and will definitely pick up a copy. Great job as always:)

    Ink Giant said...

    he's not fat, he's just big boned !

    Philip Dimitriadis said...

    Hi Dave...Awesome dragon..I love the shapes you have in this character. The colored pencil and gouache works great. Really nice!!!

    Joe Karg said...

    Oh my god David this looks just like my fat aunt Mary. I'm going to forward this link to her immediately:)

    RoB said...

    Awesome dragon!~ I love the variety of shapes.

    Great blog as well! :)


    ~!WoOtWoOt!~

    Sidney said...

    Olá David, seus trabalhos são lindos, gosto muito do estilo!!!SENSACIONAL!!!

    Abraços

    Marcelo Vignali said...

    Nice little sketch!

    Heya, I tried to send you a Christmas/Channakah card, but it came back. Did you move?

    Matthew Kalinauskas said...

    Coooool. Inspirational man.

    Mkpo said...

    Great work

    Mike Nassar said...

    dude. this looks super sweet.

    TURCIOS said...

    UFFFFFF PRECIOSA ILUSTRACIÓN!!!
    SALUDOS