Saturday, August 01, 2009

Richard Morris


A good friend of mine is going to be teaching a workshop in the near future..and let me tell you this; he is not only a good friend of mine but a great teacher. I took lessons from him for almost a year (on and off) and the techniques he taught me about lighting and draftsmanship put my craft into a whole new category. I highly recommend this workshop with Richard Morris. Its one thing to be a good artist, its another thing altogether to be a great teacher who cares about his students work; that is what Richard Morris is, an artist from the upper echelon who teaches passionately and relays his knowledge to each and every student. I am honest when I say that Richard is one of the best teachers I have ever had the pleasure of taken classes from.

See link below

  • RickMorris-living legend
  •